Subject: diamond
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:35:51 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear sir/madam,

Due to your impeccable experience in business,investment and profit
making,am pleased to send you this e mail anticipating your
co-operation and assistance in investing the sum of $25million of Mr
Youseff Barada in a profitable business in your country.

Mr Youseff Barada has made a fortune from the mining,sales and
exportation of diamond from sierra leone in west Africa to Antwerp and
the wilder world.For more information about the activities of Mr
Youseff Barada,please visit:

www.bootsnall.com/articles/04-07/in-the-rough-sierra-leones-diamond-indu
stry-sierra-leone.html.

I wont hesitate to inform you that iam the European agent responsible
for sales,distribution and investment for my client Mr Youseff Barada.

As you truly consider yourself capable to handle and invest this money
in a profitable business in your country on behalf of my client,please
dont relent to contact us for further details via the following
fax,phone or email:

+31847205983(fax)

+31651045640(phone)

[email-masked]

Sincerely yours,

W.Hillary